Thursday 18 April 2013

Outso Project - Character Design Dev 8 - Complete


I would say my character is complete but I am not completely happy with her as the hands need more work and the textures in terms of getting proper folds in the clothing, however I am not experienced with zbrush. I could have unwrapped the face a bit better and given more space in the UVs.




I am overall happy with my progress making characters even though it is not my desired specialty. At least she looks believable and hopefully close to the concept which is all I used to help me make her. I used a simple female blueprint and adjusted to body accordingly but it still isn’t perfect, just believable and I achieved making the body and facial features look female which I am happy with.

Total Triangle Count: Around 7900

No comments:

Post a Comment