Thursday 18 April 2013

My Portfolio

I joined a free portfolio making website allowing me to post my best work in a professional manner and showcase my current skills. The project limit is 5 and the picture limit is 35 for the free version which is enough really to show a persons work off to an employer. Few pictures of key quality, attention grabbing work is better than many pictures containing a mass amount of space filling work where it could get a bit boring. Im still not confident on the quality of my work. However, when out of university course time and project deadlines, i will personally improve my work to hopefully and potentially reach current industry standard. For the sake of this course, i will try to display my work and skills to the best of my ability. The link is below:




I will add this to my side bar too and on my FMP blog, in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment